- Lower sides for getting in and out of your UTV easier
- Great for trail riding and daily adventures
- Perfect for UTV’s that don’t have room for an extra wide seat
- Standard loops to keep your lap belt from falling under the seat
- Standard sand and mud drain
- 5th point harness slot
- Bolts directly into Polaris General, RZR S900, XP 1000, Turbo, Turbo S, or RS1. Or can fit into a Can-Am X3, X3 Max, Maverick Sport/Trail, Commander, or Honda Talon with adapter mounts.
Seats may be in-stock and ready to ship, otherwise they will be built to order.
The RST Suspension Seat is perfect for all your daily adventures. The seat features lower containment, allowing you to quickly jump in and out of your RZR when exploring the trails with your friends and family.
Combined with more width in the shoulder area, the RST is perfect for bigger riders or those who are just looking for something which “hugs” them less. The seat has a bowl section at the hips to keep you contained, but those sides flatten out towards the front of the seat. This makes the seat ‘feel’ like it’s extra-wide, even though its only the standard width. Perfect for UTV models like the RS1 that cannot fit extra-wide seats. The wide headrest opening and side loops keep your harness in place, and the multi-density foam and suspension construction keep you riding all day long. All new modern styling and added band section allows you to customize the colors and materials of your seat more than ever!