- Available as a classic quick release or with the shoulders sewn to the lap for easier operation
- 5 point harness with 2 inch belts
- All Black Hardware
- Easy Adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
This 5 point harness with 2″ belts has sewn in pads for comfort, all black hardware for cool styling, and quick adjusters on the shoulders. The new EZ adjusters fix a problem that has been an issue with off road seat belts for years. Once a belt gets some dirt or dust in the webbing they can become difficult to adjust, these new EZ adjusters provide a quick and easy adjustment even when dirty. The seat belt also has a removable sternum strap, and a red latch guard on the lap belt. The lap belt bolts in. The shoulder harness and crotch strap can either bolt down or wrap around a roll bar.
SFI Certified only for Youth Racing Series. SFI tags do not come standard, only added by request (let us know you need SFI Tags in the Order Comments). Don’t know which SFI Certification you need? Find out here.
Proper installation and consistent use of this 5 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 5 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag.
- This 5 point harness restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.