The factory RZR XP Turbocharge tube has many flaws that make purchasing this 2” silicone charge tube an easy decision! The factory charge tube is made from cheap plastic, is too small, and is known to crack. Our silicone charge tube has many key benefits. The larger volume works very well with higher boost pressures as the air does not bottleneck and create heat. The high-quality t-clamps and silicone seal up very nicely and won’t leak. This charge tube also comes with an auxiliary boost port for hooking up a boost gauge (Not needed if you run our Bully Dog GT or Dynojet Power Vision 3). Includes charge tube, plug for boost port, and t-clamps. Available in black or red. Add a Blow Off Valve to replace to weak factory BOV.
- Fits 2016-Up RZR XP Turbo
- Full 2" silicone charge tube
- Lowers boost temps
- Won't crack or blow out like the factory charge tube
- High-quality silicone and t-clamps
- Auxiliary fitting for an additional boost gauge
- Aftermarket Blow Off Valve is a must to replace the weak stock BOV